Indiarishtey.com the most leading matrimonial site. In order to use the services of indiarishtey.com you must register yourself as indiarishtey.com member and must agree to all Terms & Condition. If you want to become a member of indiarishtey.com you have to follow the registration process. This agreement binds the condition of your membership.Conditions of Use
You fully understand and agree that use of the Website and/or indiarishtey.com is a privilege, not a right. The Company reserves the right to deny a new membership or revoke your existing Membership for any or no reason whatsoever.
Your right to use the Website is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by the Company at any time, in Company’s sole discretion. Company may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database or content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Website or restrict your access to selective parts, or the whole Website without notice or liability.
You are bound to follow this agreement till you continue as a member of indiarishtey.com. This agreement will remain in full force and effective till you use the services of indiarishtey.com You can anytime terminate your membership by informing us for any reason. Marriage Meeting may terminate your access to the web site, if you are found to breach the agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold indiarishtey.com, and its subsidiaries, all concerned affiliates, officers, proprietors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand including reasonable attorney fees made by any third party due to or arising out of members used and any breach of members representation and warranties.
You must be legally eligible for marriage as per the laws of the country you reside in, to register as the member of indiarishtey.com. The minimum age for registering in our website, is 18 years for women and 21 years for men. You are not disabled by any law from entering into a contract. You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Code of Conduct
- You are solely responsible for any information that you display when using the Website or to other members. You will keep all information provided to you through the Website as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you.
- You will not use the Website to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings, which contain libellous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language.
- You will not use the Website to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person.
- You will not use the Website to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or websites.
- Your use of the Website is for your own personal use. You may not authorize others to use the Website and you may not transfer your accounts with other users.